Friday, March 16, 2012

Through a New Lens

Earlier today I promised to write every day and to find three things every day to be thankful for. This will be my first post and although it may be brief I am going to post it none the less.

1. My derby family. Especially Messi Jigler for getting me involved (even though I am not sure she knew what we were all in for lol). You all contribute to my world in a way I never thought possible.
2.The weather FINALLY getting better.
3. For a new job which will allow me to save money for things I love to do.

Facebook can be an odd thing. I believe that sometimes people let it control them instead of the other way around. Today though, it helped me to find a place to find discount glasses, connect with a friend who is moving and showed me the support that I get from people who are far away from hugging range. The next year is bringing lots of change for me and I hope that you will all be a part of the adventure ahead. Lets roll!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Change is usually beneficial, and I look forward to reading more of your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a grateful journal a year or so ago but got sidetracked not far into it. I was needing a better outlook on life at the time.
    I agree thst change is usually good, and I'm glad to be part of the journey!

    ReplyDelete